Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wanting.....no needing......no Loving

OK OK OK  I know it is not even Halloween yet, but I can't help starting to get an idea of Christmas lists from my family.  I am not going to skip over Halloween or Thanksgiving, but I am going to start getting prepared and excited for Christmas.  This seems to be the one time a year that people tend to be a little nicer, a little happier, and more willing to help others.  I love decorating my house, making hot chocolate, watching Christmas movies and of course watching my loved ones open their Christmas presents.  I normally don't have anything I want for Christmas, but this year I actually found something I want and I wanted to share it with everyone because I think it is amazing.
I have been wanting a bar in our basement.....well.....since we moved into this house.  I even have a collection of bar stuff that I am determined to use someday in my bar.  The problem is I still want my basement to be super functional for my kids.  I found a solution and I WANT IT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!





A Pallet Bar.....I found a bunch of pictures of these online and I love them.  I also know the perfect person to make me one  :)   Any other good pallet ideas I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages