Thursday, October 22, 2015

Family

As I sit here in my warm and comfy bed listening to my dog snore I realize that I am a very lucky woman.  I have a wonderful husband, two fantastic kids, and a life that is hectic but completely worth every minute.  I really should be doing my homework, but my mind keeps wandering away from my studies.
My daughter is a teenager, but you would think she is an adult, completely independent, and even my son is starting to follow in her footsteps.  I realize that I am 34 and soon will be 37 with a daughter in college and a son in high school.  I don't know what happened but somewhere along the way they grew up.  I can't believe it.
My daughter and I sit and look at colleges together and I just want to stop time and say NO, she isn't going to go.  The reality is she will go and my son will follow 4 years later.  My husband and I have big plans for when my kids are all grown up, but it doesn't make it any less harder.

Be sure to cherish every moment with your family  :)


funstoc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages